This all-inclusive (flights + hotel only) vacation includes 5 days, 4-night stay in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico with your loved one(s)!
This vacation package includes flights, rental cars, hotels, and transfers and quoted from Miami but can leave from any major city!
Treat yourself to an all-inclusive getaway in Mexico's beautiful Playa del Carmen! Indulge in four unforgettable nights of live entertainment, dancing, and fun and fill your days with sightseeing, swimming, and soaking up the sun. Take advantage of your great location to see incredible historical sights, go on excursions, or simply relax at the hotel.
Whether it's an adventure you're looking for, or tranquility and pampering, you can have it all on this multi-night celebration of Mexico's favorite beach town.
Your $1,000.00 per person rate includes:
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Cancun (CUN)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 4 nights in Playa del Carmen at the Hotel Riu Tequila (all-inclusive basis)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily plus snacks 24-hours per day
- Unlimited local and imported beverages 24-hours per day, access to all bars at the Riu Tequila, Riu Playacar, and Riu Yucatan hotels, plus regularly restocked minibar and liquor dispenser
- Sports & activities including daily fitness classes, beach volleyball, windsurfing, catamaran, kayaking, bodyboarding, snorkeling, and an introductory scuba diving demonstration at the pool
- Daily entertainment for children and adults plus live music and shows in the evening
- Free entry to "Pacha" discotheque with drinks (open every night)
- All taxes and tips
Playa del Carmen: 'Bae' Escape
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. However, no representation or description of the insurance made by K&L Travel and Tours to you constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. K&L Travel and Tours is not an insurance company and has no responsibility for the submission, payment, or adjustment of any insurance claims. Any insurance claims that may fall under the relevant travel insurance policy must be submitted to the insurance company identified in the policy. Travel protection is non refundable.