This all-inclusive (flights + hotel only) vacation includes 5 days, a 4-night stay in Montego Bay, Jamaica next year, January 2021 - October 2021!
This vacation package includes flights, hotels, and transfers and quoted from Atlanta but can leave from any major city!
At the Hotel Riu Reggae in Jamaica, you will be surrounded by beautiful beaches and vibrant culture. You will spend your days at leisure, basking under the Jamaican sun or maybe going for an afternoon kayak ride! The hotel has something for everyone including an infinity pool, snorkeling, windsurfing, a relaxing spa, and of course, Jamaica’s famous jerk chicken. The culture of Jamaica is an exciting one from the cuisine to the reggae music, Rastafarianism, and art.
Your $1,788.00 per person rate includes:
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 4 nights in Montego Bay, Jamaica at the Hotel Riu Reggae (all-inclusive basis)
- Please note this is an adults-only resort, all guests must be 18+
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily plus snacks 24-hours per day
- Unlimited local and imported beverages 24-hours per day, premium branded drinks throughout the hotel, and regularly restocked minibar and liquor dispenser
- Sports & Activities including beach volleyball, windsurfing, catamaran, kayaking, snorkeling, and an introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Daytime and Evening entertainment (daily)
- Free entry to "Pacha" discotheque and drinks at Riu Montego Bay (open 6-nights per week)
- All taxes and tips
One Love Jamaica Edition
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. However, no representation or description of the insurance made by K&L Travel and Tours to you constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. K&L Travel and Tours is not an insurance company and has no responsibility for the submission, payment, or adjustment of any insurance claims. Any insurance claims that may fall under the relevant travel insurance policy must be submitted to the insurance company identified in the policy. Travel protection is non refundable.