This all-inclusive (flights + hotel only) vacation includes 5 days, a 4-night stay in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico next year, May - September 2021!
This vacation package includes flights, hotels, and transfers and quoted from Miami but can leave from any major city!
Cabo San Lucas is waiting! Head south of the border for four all-inclusive nights of drinks, dancing, and parties! Explore all Cabo San Lucas has to offer, from its sandy beaches and shores teeming with ocean life and activities to all the things to do on dry land. Whether you are relaxing at the hotel or venture outward to see what the town has to offer, you will never be short on adventure. Enjoy the wide variety of all-inclusive privileges at the hotel for the entirety of your stay as well as exciting facilities such as the on-site water park, "Splash Water World" and the adults-only "Riu Pool Party" theme parties, which take place several times throughout the week!
Your $1,300.00 per person rate includes:
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Los Cabos (SJD)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 4 nights in Cabo San Lucas at Hotel Riu Santa Fe (all-inclusive basis)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, plus snacks 24-hours per day
- Unlimited local and imported beverages 24-hours per day and regularly restocked minibar and liquor dispenser
- Sports and activities including daily fitness classes and an introductory SCUBA diving demonstration at the pool
- Daily entertainment for children and adults plus live music and shows in the evening and theme parties for adults several times per week
- Free entry to "Pacha" discotheque with drinks (open nightly)
- All taxes and tips
Fun with Friends in Cabo San Lucas!
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. However, no representation or description of the insurance made by K&L Travel and Tours to you constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. K&L Travel and Tours is not an insurance company and has no responsibility for the submission, payment, or adjustment of any insurance claims. Any insurance claims that may fall under the relevant travel insurance policy must be submitted to the insurance company identified in the policy. Travel protection is non refundable.